Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Krista Stone.. Your witness lives on

 http://smallpotatoesfornow.blogspot.com/
This is a blog that was written by Krista Stone. Krista and her precious son, Zachery, were murdered in their home over the weekend. She leaves behind 2 adorable little girls. Krista lived in Huntsville, Alabama and was a neighbor to my sister. She lived a christian life, was a wonderful mother and wife, and died a very senseless and tragic death at the hands of her husband. However, her ministry can continue to live on through her blog. Please click on the link above. Read her blog and sign up to follow it. At the time of her death -- she had 30 followers. Even though there will be no more posts, let's continue her witness by sharing this blog with others we know.
  
  Photo
 

4 comments:

  1. So tragic! I am so thankful that she knew the Lord. I know it has to be difficult for those left behind, neighbors, friends, and pray that the Lord and their church will help them during this time of unimaginable grief.

    Pam B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What terrible news. I can only imagine what a shock this must be to the community.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, thank you so much for carrying on Krista's legacy. I have been blessed with the gift of family - Krista was my beautiful, amazing cousin, and Zachary was her heart and soul. We may have been separated by many, many miles, but I was able to really get to know my cousin through her blog and our facebook chats. She truly was the most amazing, faithful and gracious woman I have ever known. We are so heartbroken that Krista & Zach were taken from this life too soon, yet I am comforted when I think of how many lives Krista continues to touch through her blog. This past week, I have begged God to provide me with just a touch of the grace that Krista had, so that I could provide comfort to her family. Thank you again for sharing her words...

    Please continue to pray for Krista's daughters, Kenna and Emily, that they may know love and happiness.

    I have provided a link to a Facebook page dedicated to Kenna and Emily that the family has set up in memory of Krista and Zach.

    http://www.facebook.com/KennaEmilyStone?ref=ts&fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy,
      Thank you so much for your comment. I am so sorry for your family's loss. I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through. I will continue to pray for you all and especially those precious little girls. I will also share the facebook page for them on my facebook. Love in Christ,
      Cathy

      Delete