Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Memories of Springs from the Past (warning -- lots of pictures!")


There are so many wonderful things about Spring.  I wanted to share a few of my past springtime memories with you.  Hope you enjoy!
  
Flowers Blooming in my mother's yard.


    
Planting a garden.


My oldest daughter bringing home 2 ducks.


Spending Saturday's at track meets to watch Hannah jump and run.

Blue Jean shorts and Barefeet:).
 
Prom Season-- of course....



Flying Kites.....


Easter Dresses and Making Easter goodies!


Our local Spring fair!


Spring Table Decorations
 Picnics, Camping and enjoying the outdoors!








 
"Smoke on the Falls" at Noccalula Falls 





Two of my beautiful daughters have spring birthdays!
 
Mothers Day!




I guess I could go on and on.. but I better stop for now.  Thanks for visiting me and I hope you have lots of wonderful spring memories too!




7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome group of Spring photos! Enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are fantastic and so sweet. You have a beautiful family and I can tell it is overflowing with love! Just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog!
    PS Nice garden!

    ReplyDelete