Friday, June 14, 2013

Thrift Store Window Decorating Challenge

Hello again, friends.  This has been a fast week for me.  And I am SO glad the weekend is here.  I thought I would share with you one of my recent challenges --a Thrift Store Window.  Our local Humane Society opened up a thrift store named "The Miserly Mutt" in Downtown West Point.  It's located next door to where I work and I volunteered to decorate the front windows.  I used large cans and spray painted them red.  Next, I cut out letters from scrapbook paper using my circuit and then I made a pennant with the matching papers.  I also made some paper flowers to place in the cans on both ends.  I really had fun decorating and it was a new challenge for me!  I look forward to changing the window with the seasons.  Hope you like it:)   

 
 
 
By the way.. I really want those birdhouses in the window.  They are SO adorable:)
 

3 comments: