Monday, June 23, 2014

Rocking chair Make-over

Hello friends.  I am so glad to be back and working on crafts again.  I wanted to share my recent project-- my back porch.  I am in the process of updating it.  The furniture and décor is very dated and needs changing.  After flippin' through  a zillion décor magazines and stalking pinterest...   I have decided to go "bold' with color.  I bought this rocking chair from a yard sale last year.  It has been sitting around just waiting on some attention.  Now, I know some of you will groan when you read this -- but I scraped off all that lovely, chippy, old paint and  I painted it a gorgeous shade of orange.  The color matches the fabric that I am re-upholstering the furniture with. ( I will share that project when I get finished.) Now -- I can't wait for a good rain shower so I can sit out there and enjoy my new chair!


Thanks for dropping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment