Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Cruise to Cozumel

Hello bloggin' friends!  As most of you know, I have been taking a break from bloggin' and all my crafting.  I have missed it SO much.  But, I have been very busy.  My youngest daughter graduated from high school and we went on a cruise to celebrate.  It was a much needed vacation and we  had a blast.  As far as my carpal tunnel problem goes --  it is much better for the moment.  I received  a steroid shot in each hand and the pain is very minimal now.  However, if I get too excited and start trying to knit or type ... it comes back.  I am still having the surgery, but would like to put it off till after summer.  This week we are having  VBS.  (I will post photos from that soon.)  In the meantime -- I wanted to share some of our vacation photos. 
 












 
Thanks for visiting!  Come back soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment