Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sewn Polka Dot and Floral Scarves

Hello Bloggin' world!  I have been a little preoccupied with scarves lately.  As you know, I shared a scarf that I crocheted on a loom at our library Pinterest Night last week.  Well.. I enjoy the crocheting, but I also wanted to learn to sew a scarf too.  I found this great tutorial on youtube @  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK_ACEkyMTw .  It was so easy to follow and I was able to sew me up 2 scarfs from some polka dot  and floral material I had on hand.  To be honest, the first one  did not turn out as well as I hoped.  I wanted it to be long enough to twist around twice. .. and it is -- if you wear it close to your neck.    SO --  the next time I added about ten more inches and cut it 70 inches long instead of 60.  I like that length better. 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment