Friday, July 12, 2013

Sewing theme Bridal Shower Ideas

Hello friends... Hope you have all had a great week.  So glad it's Friday.  I have so many projects I am working on right now.  I am trying to get my mind in "fall gear" and work on some fall projects, but I also have Hilary's wedding on my mind.  She has a shower coming up in early August.  I asked the hostesses if I could do the decorating.  (Hope that wasn't taboo or "against any rules")  They did not seem to mind (in fact they seemed rather relieved -- Lol).  Anyhow, I want to do a Sewing themed  shower.  Hilary loves to sew.  I have already started on some of the decorations, but I can't post them because I don't want to ruin the surprise for her!  I have been searching the internet for inspiration and found this    http://celebrationsathomeblog.com/2013/04/shabby-chic-dessert-table.html.       I love all these ideas and may try to do some of my own that are similar to this!   If you have any other ideas PLEASE let me know!  Thanks! 
 






 
Isn't this just beautiful?  I hope I can come up with something that looks this classy.  Thanks for visiting.   Come back soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment