Monday, July 22, 2013

Busy as a bee!

Hello bloggin' friends!  I have missed you!  I just wanted you to know that I am still here.  I am working on so many projects right now that I don't  have time to post.  My daughter and her fiancé closed on their new home this morning; so we plan to help them move furniture over the next few days.  I am also working on decorating for a bridal shower (sewing theme), putting together  a few sewing projects and I also started on a couple of furniture re-do's.  Can't wait to share these projects with you soon!  In the meantime, I wanted to share this project from Amanda over @  Jedi Craft Girl.    It is a very easy  to sew summer hoodie.  So cute.  I think even my teenage girls would love one of these!  Click on over and check it out!  http://jedicraftgirl.blogspot.com/2013/07/summer-hoodie-tutorial.html



Thanks for visiting!  Leave a comment so I will know you were here!

No comments:

Post a Comment