Monday, November 19, 2012

Thankful for my Stampin' Up friends!

On Sunday we had our monthly" Stampin up" Make and Take at  Robin's house. (Thanks, Robin!) It's always SO much fun and this one was extra special.  Robin had her home decorated beautifully for the holidays.   We had a Christmas card swap, made 4 beautiful cards and an amazing  scrapbook page.  Everyone brought snacks and we enjoyed some delicious finger foods!  I just love all the ladies in our class and we always have such a good time laughing and stampin' together.  I adore the cards I received in this swap.  I   am going to have a  hard time ever giving them away--  they are so special to me because my friends made them. (so I will probably just keep them!)  Thought you might enjoy seeing some of the cards.  The pictures really don't do them justice.  (I am asking for a new camera from Santa!)

These are the cards and scrapbook page we made:

Here are all the cards and the designer's name from the swap:










Some of Robin's beautiful decorations:

Photos of my friends and fellow stampers:



Carol brought her cards in this beautiful little basket.

Our cards




5 comments:

  1. Love the pics and all my stampin friends.. had a great time as always. Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday season. See you all back stampin in January..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me Robin..I am anonymous. LOL.. haven't figured out this new "smart phone"..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for having us all over and your hard work, Robin. Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a great time, as well. I showed Mama the cards and she loved all of them! Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas to all my Stampin' and Scrapin' friends!

    ReplyDelete