Wednesday, September 18, 2013

"Sewing Seeds Outreach" Projects

Hello bloggin' friends!  I have missed you.  I have been extremely busy with all kinds of projects.  I wanted to share with you one of the things I have been working on.  Our church has a group called "Sewing Seeds Outreach".  We make all kinds of things including;  aprons and bread basket liners for our fellowship hall kitchen, rice bags and joy jars for shut ins and friends recovering from surgery, banners for our Bible School, and large apron bibs for the nursing home and Valley Haven School (a special needs school).  Currently,  we are making pillowcase dresses for needy children.  Our missionaries will deliver these when they make their next trip.  I know pillowcase dresses are nothing new -- but they are new to me!  I LOVE making them.  I am enjoying it so much that I have made several for friends also.  I have posted pictures of the dresses I have sewed up for friends so far. I will post a picture of all the dresses that our Sewing Seeds Outreach class does when we are finished.  Thanks for stopping by!
 


                                               


My daughter, Hilary made this one.  It's a tiny size 0-3 months.

Fabrics I have bought to make more!



 
See you soon.  Please leave a comment so I will know you were here!
 

4 comments: